10 Mar SAP SRM
Businesses need to establish sound communication with their suppliers to achieve supply system efficiency and to reach customers in the fastest and most effective way possible. Steady growth is achieved by instantaneous communication with the suppliers. SAP Supplier Relations Management allows you to manage business processes through real-time collaboration at design, demand, production and distribution planning stages.
SAP SRM helps companies transfer all their supplier relations concerning critical processes such as procurement, product development, planning and logistics onto an electronic collaboration medium, which enables them to optimize their production and sale activities and achieve increased customer satisfaction.
SAP Supplier Relations Management (SAP SRM) creates measurable business profits on a broad range of operational areas, including the following:
Lower Process Costs
- Increases efficiency by lowering unplanned purchases.
- Lowers complexity through content consolidation.
- Increases procurement efficiency through process automation.
- Lowers integration and binding costs.
Lower Unit Costs
- Allows demand consolidation among multi task units.
- Lowers inventory carrying costs.
- Allows competitive bidding, creating better purchase price opportunities.
Shorter Cycle Time
- Automated tender invitation and quotation request cyles.
- Faster purchasing process through online confirmation.
- Faster feedback and response to the supplier.
Improved Resource Strategy
- Optimization and rationalization of the supply base.
- Efficient access to supplier performance data.
- Improved supply quality and decreased risk.