08 Mar SAP Human Resources
SAP Human Resources module is a software code that automatizes all the functions of the Personnel and Human Resources Departments utilizing state-of-the-art technology.
The Personnel Management functions performed by the module are as follows:
- Keeping and modifying personnel master data records,
- Receiving and assessing job applications,
- Performing hiring/recruitment operations,
- Planning and monitoring work schedules and shifts,
- Pay management,
- Pay roll calculations and posting of accounts in the ledgers.
The Personnel Development functions performed by the module are as follows:
- Creating organization charts,
- Organizational planning for the future,
- Recording personnel qualifications/skills,
- Qualification/skill development planning,
- Determination of training and meeting times and places and the resources to be used for the training programs,
- Performance management,
- Career planning.
SAP also allows employees and managers to log in the system personally and make entries, which alleviates the work load of human resources personnel and enables employees and managers to participate in the process.