06 Mar Quality Assurance
MBIS acts with total quality understanding in all projects, world standards. Delivering projects at the desired time, staying in budget, perfecting the resource plan does not always satisfy both SAP customers and consulting firm. When the reasons are examined, it is seen that the quality of the project lies on the basis of the problem. As a company that is sustainable, committed, adopted by all users and managers and produced meaningful documents and knows that it will make positive contribution to both ourselves and our customers, we are focusing on two issues in order to sign high quality projects:
- Meeting our client’s expectation of quality project
- As MBIS, our company will meet your expectation of quality project
For this purpose:
- We determine quality expectations for our customers during the project preparation phase.
- We share the emerging expectation with the project team.
- We monitor and document compliance and deviations with quality targets at all stages of the project, and perform on-site inspections and necessary corrections.
- Projects are made at any stage by our consultants or project managers with at least 10 years of experience;
- Adherence to customer expectations
- Adherence to project methodology,
- Coverage compliance,
- They are audited for compliance with SAP standards and best practices, and produced quality reports are shared with our customers.
- Upon completion of the project, the attainment of the quality targets is reported and the situation is added to the closing document of the project.