1- THE DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROCESSOR
The purpose of this text for the Processing of Personal Data (“Clarification Text”) is to fulfil our disclosure obligation within the framework of Article 10 of the Turkish Personal Data Protection (“Law”), Law Number:6698, and the Communiqué on the Principles and Procedures for Fulfilling the Disclosure Obligation.
In this regard, the data controller and processor is M.B.İ.S. Bilgisayar Otomasyon Dan.ve Eği. Hiz. Tic. A.Ş.’(“MBİS”), registered with the Istanbul Trade Registry with the trade registry number 435070 and having the Mersis number 0609043428100018.
2- WHICH PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
Identity Information: Name and surname
Contact Information: E-mail address, mobile phone number
Professional Information: Company name, the role (or title) in the company
3- FOR WHICH PURPOSES DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Announcements and information about our new products and services
- Sending newsletters and e-books by electronic means
- Announcements and information about commercial campaigns and discounts
- Announcements, registration process and event management of the digital (e.g. webinars) or physical events we organize
- Conducting surveys
- Sharing news about our company or industry
4- TO WHOM AND FOR WHICH PURPOSES PERSONAL DATA MAY BE TRANSFERRED
In some cases, we need to transfer your aforementioned personal data with third parties. The purpose of this transfer and to whom it is transferred to are stated below:
THE PURPOSE OF THE TRANSFER :
- To be able to send bulk messages
- To carry out marketing and promotional activities
THE RECEIVER GROUP:
- Suppliers – Marketing and Advertising Agencies
5- ON WHICH METHOD AND LEGAL REASON DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your aforementioned personal data are processed based on the following legal reasons in Article 5 of the “Law”.
- Existence of explicit consent of the data subject
Your personal data are collected and processed by the methods specified below.
- Verbally by the data subject
- In writing by the data subject
- Trough the signed forms used by our company in business processes
- By electronic mail transmission from the data subject
- Through the software and programs used by our company
- Through our contracted market research firms
- Our authorized dealer and solution partner SAP SE and | through other SAP SE solution partners
- Through contact and application forms on the website
- Through group companies
Your aforementioned personal data are stored in the systems/locations specified below.
- E-mail sending applications (e.g. Mailchimp)
- Webinar applications (e.g. Livestorm)
- E-Consent applications
- Files in disk space within the reach of the marketing department
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application
6- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your data protection rights under the “Law” are:
- To learn whether your personal data are processed or not
- To demand information as to your personal data have been processed
- To learn the purpose of the processing of your personal data and whether these personal data are used in compliance with the purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom his personal data are transferred in-country or abroad,
- To request the rectification of the incomplete or inaccurate data, if any,
- To request the deletion or destruction of your personal data within the framework of the conditions under the relevant article
- To request notification of the correction, deletion and destruction processes made in accordance with the relevant legislation to third parties with whom your personal data have been transferred
- To object to the occurrence of a result against you by analyzing your processed personal data solely through automated systems
- To claim compensation for the damage arising from the unlawful processing of your personal data.
You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can contact MBIS with an official application for further information regarding our Clarification Text. The form and content conditions laid down by the “Law” and the relevant articles must be followed, otherwise, we may not be able to respond to your requests.